Skip to main content

SECOND CHANCE

Islam or Duniya - wots it gonna b?

20/11/16



https://spaces.google.com/activity-log?from=android

Salam
       
Hi,

This has been built from a personal point of view.  When I was riding hi n strong linking my life - both professional n personal with duniya, I wasn't completely happy but also cudn't figure out wot exactly I was lacking.

Then came the time 2 move on...so I did. With all the alluring haram offers i decided i had enuf of tricks n hypocrisy n kicked on 1 of the most coveted but crooked offers straight bak on their faces, n I followed my fate.  But I was not aware that the shytwans had me entrapped before that. I was misled & took 1 of the worst decisions in my personal life. But mashallah it  turned out 2b a blessing in disguise - there is no power other then the power of Allah. This somewot lengthy armtwisting lazy time created by my ex employer ctbank was in fact the lifetime opportunity created by Allah 2 know him n teach me how 2 appreciate his blessings. N all these rite under the noses of islamphoebic allmighty arrogants. Indeed allah is the 1 n only sustainer, the most gracious, the most kind.

Knowing that 2 allah himself the truly most beloved name is Al tauwabu or 1 who quickly accepts honest repentance, n hoping that any1 out there wud like 2 know the true picture of Islam, I had put these 2gether 2 give the readers a flavour of lslam.

May Allah enliten u 2 have the wisdom n willingness 2 find the next level of truth n true peace. Take care.

Best regards,
       

Munir Chowdhury
about.me/munirchowdhury


PS: pls share it with whoever u might think may benefit from it. Yor contribution in any or all the topics will inshallah b highly benefecial 2 the readers.




SPACES ON ISLAM

Comments